Job title: Teaching Assistant (temporary)
Directorate: People Services
Hours: 8:45-1pm, Monday to Friday, term time only
Contract type: Temporary contract to 25 July 2017
Location: Cavendish Close Infant and Nursery School
Salary: Grade C
Application closing date: 12noon on Friday 15th December 2017
Interview date: Monday 8th January 2018
The governors wish to appoint a temporary part time teaching assistant from January 2018 to July 2018 to join our highly successful KS1 team to work in one of our year 2 classes. You will support the class teacher and other teaching assistants in providing the children with a creative and exciting curriculum. An interest in Dance / Drama would be preferable but is not essential.
Applicants must have:
- A good understanding of KS1 and childhood development
- A sense of humour
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A firm commitment to offering children a highly creative curriculum (both indoors and outdoors) in a vibrant setting
Coming to work in our school would give you:
- Membership of a committed and talented KS1 team
- Access to training and professional development
- The opportunity to work with lively, confident and well behaved childrenCavendish Close Infant School is committed to the safeguarding of its pupils and all appointments are made subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office on 01332 662239 to arrange.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 15th December 2017. Any application forms received after the closing date will not be accepted. Interviews to take place on Monday 8th January 2018.Completed applications should be returned to Cavendish Close Infant School, Wood Road, Chaddesden, Derby, DE21 4LY or emailed to email@example.com
If you have not heard anything by Wednesday 20th December, your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.